There are oodles of blogs out there in cyberspace and tons that relate to weddings or events. I for one am grateful for the inspiration I receive from my fellow bloggers and often retweet or reference their blogs on my Twitter and Facebook. So, here are five of my favorites in no particular order:
1. Rock N Roll Bride: I have to say that I more than like this blog, I’m addicted to it. There is nothing I love more than seeing couples who stay true to who they are and bring out their lifestyle and aesthetic in to their special days.
2. Every Last Detail: Every Last Detail features amazing weddings, fabulous inspiration boards, and tips for the bride that is in love with all of the little touches that make for a memorable wedding. This is a blog I follow daily, heck more than once daily.
3. The Man Registry.com’s Grooms Advice: You gotta love a man who gets in to wedding planning or if not in to it, at least considers it. Grooms, this is your go to place for advice for attire, proposals, etiquette, etc.
4. Hot Pink Brides: This blog is always full of awesome. Whether it is tips, real weddings, or inspiration, Tabitha delivers fabulousness to her readers.
5. Wedding Chicks: Wedding Chicks is one of my go to blogs for beautiful, glamorous, yet unique wedding inspiration and tips. In addition, they feature DIY downloads and a shop with great totes and tees to outfit you and your bridal party.