While nature’s glitter may be falling outside my window, and turning my neighborhood in to a winter wonderland yet again, I am looking forward to the beauty of spring. Mint and cream is a refreshing color palette for those early spring weddings. Here is a mint and cream inspiration board, which includes a mint wedding dress and a mint favor to carry your guests in to the rest of the spring season. Consider a signature mint julep cocktail and beignets to top it all off.
Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a cupcake freak and have welcomed the cupcake trend with open arms (okay, open mouth really). So, today I thought I would bring a little bit of cupcake sunshine to you. Here are some seriously cute cupcakes (I think the apple ones with the bite out of them are my favorite):
I have had a thing for gnomes and fairies ever since I was a little girl. With the upcoming release of the animated movie, “Gnomeo and Juliet,” I thought a gnome themed party was in order. I hope you enjoy it and I can’t wait for the movie. I’m hoping they have an Elton John gnome figure, because this is just way too cute:
Today’s Wedding Wednesday is all about color. Gone are the days of white + (insert color here). Today’s weddings are all about color and unique color combinations. When I saw the eggplant centerpieces, I just had to do an inspiration board featuring the same color palette. I hope you like it.
Today I present an inspiration board for you filled with ideas on how to take part in the raw cotton trend. Rustic chic is very in for weddings and events and raw cotton is a great item to use as a floral alternative for a rustic event. I happen to love it and I hope you do too:
Today’s post comes from the Austin Wedding Blog archives. Whether it be a wedding or other special event, suit wearers can spice up their look with a great pocket square. Pocket squares are a great way to bring some individuality to your look. Back in August, Austin Wedding Blog share some pictures of over 70 ways to fold your pocket squares from PocketSquareZ. PocketSquareZ will custom fold your pocket square and sew it so that you don’t have to.
Here is a link to the original post on Austin Wedding Blog:
72 Groom Pocket Square Designs You Didn’t Know About
Posted in attire, groom
There are oodles of blogs out there in cyberspace and tons that relate to weddings or events. I for one am grateful for the inspiration I receive from my fellow bloggers and often retweet or reference their blogs on my Twitter and Facebook. So, here are five of my favorites in no particular order:
1. Rock N Roll Bride: I have to say that I more than like this blog, I’m addicted to it. There is nothing I love more than seeing couples who stay true to who they are and bring out their lifestyle and aesthetic in to their special days.
2. Every Last Detail: Every Last Detail features amazing weddings, fabulous inspiration boards, and tips for the bride that is in love with all of the little touches that make for a memorable wedding. This is a blog I follow daily, heck more than once daily.
3. The Man Registry.com’s Grooms Advice: You gotta love a man who gets in to wedding planning or if not in to it, at least considers it. Grooms, this is your go to place for advice for attire, proposals, etiquette, etc.
4. Hot Pink Brides: This blog is always full of awesome. Whether it is tips, real weddings, or inspiration, Tabitha delivers fabulousness to her readers.
5. Wedding Chicks: Wedding Chicks is one of my go to blogs for beautiful, glamorous, yet unique wedding inspiration and tips. In addition, they feature DIY downloads and a shop with great totes and tees to outfit you and your bridal party.